Friday, May 28, 2021

See Saw

 Hello everyone,

Sharing my DT card for the new challenge at Polkadoodles. This image is See Saw Friends with Horace and Boo. I used some digital paper with clouds for the background and added the digital stamp over it. I left the bottom blank to color in some grass. 

The sentiment is also from Polkadoodles it is from the Super Sentiments clear stamps. I colored the stamp using my copics. 

I know my granddaughters will love this stamp as they love the see saw and cats and dogs!

  
I hope you enjoy and go create something fun and enter it into this weeks challenge. 
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes, optional critters

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Really cute! I love how you colored their fur. Your grand daughters are sure to love it.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...