Friday, November 26, 2021

Poinsettias

 Hi Everyone, 

Been very busy this time of year. Hope everyone remembers to enjoy a little time for them self. My card today was made using one of the Elvis Wesley creations from Polkadoodles. This one is Poinsettia. I colored him using my copics. The ornaments were from the clear stamp set called Wonderful Christmas. I added a little glossy accents to the hearts. 


Hope you like it. I am entering this in the following challenges:


Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  anything goes 


Thanks,

Kim 

1 comment:

Inkami said...

Beautiful colouring, the palette is gorgeous on this card!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...