Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Elvis Wesley

 Hi Everyone, 

Wanted to share a new card I made using Hello Mistletoe from the new Elvis Wesley Release over at Polkadoodles. They are all adorable, but I knew I wanted him to be the first one I colored. He is a digital image which I love, I am all about instant gratification lol. 

He also has coordinating sentiments and papers, also digital so you can get them for all your Christmas projects. 

I colored him with copics and added some design to his sweater. What do you think? I love him. 


I am entering him in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything Goes 

QKR Stampede challenge:  Anything Goes 

Dream Valley Challenge Anything goes

Incy Wincy Challenge:  Traditional xmas colors


Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

3 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Oh "deer" (I know he's a moose but "deer" works better!) Elvis is completely adorable and your coloring is beautiful. Love the papers and your layout too! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Tone K. said...

Really cute and really pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Marlene Atkinson said...

A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at THAIC challenge. Marlene

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...