Friday, November 12, 2021

Rudolph tag and ornament

 Good Morning Friends, 

Hope everyone is good. Today I am sharing my adorable  ornament I made using Rudolph from Polkadoodles. He is a digital stamp that I colored using my copics. I then cut him out and applied him to a store bought white wooden ornament. I used Mod Podge to apply him. I then added some fun trim around the outer edge. 

I think it makes a perfect tag as you can write on the back with permanent marker and then it becomes a keepsake ornament. Easy and fun!

  

I am entering this in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything Goes 
The Cutie pie challenge:  Anything Cute
Sweet  Stampin':  Use Red


5 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable image so beautifully coloured on this lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Fiona said...

Hi Kim

This is super cute, such a fab little rudolph...might need to check him out!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

Lisa xx said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge and sharing such a sweet card for our " ANYTHING CUTE" theme.....this looks fabulous, what an adorable Reindeer x

Lou Sims said...

What a fantastic tag idea. The trim really finishes the tag off too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable creation. Thanks for sharing your super cute creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...