Friday, October 29, 2021

Dracula

 Hi Everyone,

Almost Halloween! Are you ready? This little Boo Dracula is ready. This is a digital stamp from Polkadoodles which I colored up using Copic Makers. I then fussy cut him out an attached him to this super cute coffin (I mean if coffins can be cute). I got the coffin at a local craft store, it was unfinished wood which I just pained then added some paper, embellishments and my image. 

I filled it up with some chocolate candies for the most adorable little halloween surprise. I hope you enjoy!




I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Fab and Funky Challenge:  Embellish it 

TTCRD challenge:  Anything goes 



Thanks for dropping by.

Kim 

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great Halloween project with a cute little image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Chris said...

So cute! Sweet little image, love how the embellishments match the smarties! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation! Love the image: very sweet! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...