Friday, October 15, 2021

Purple and Blue

 Hi Everyone, 

Do you ever mix up your christmas colors. This week at Polkadoodles, the DT was asked to use Blue and Purple in a christmas design. So I used this sweet image Winnie Angel with Stockings. I colored her with copics and used some white pen and glitter for accents.

 

The background paper is also from Polkadoodles, it is Peeling Paint paper pad, which I love, it is so versatile. 

I am entering this in the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter:  Two colors

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 



3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This was my daughter's favourite colour combo when she was growing up, and it always makes me think of her. Fantastic colouring! I love her wings. Beautiful edging too. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is an adorable Christmas card, I love these two colours together.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, hugs Susan x

Ela said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...