Friday, October 1, 2021

Gingerbread love

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today's card is done using this adorable gingerbread baker from the Baked with Love collection at Polkadoodles. I colored her with my copics. Gingerbread are my favorite Christmas decoration. I might do a whole Christmas tree this year with this theme.

The sentiment is also from the same collection. It is the Baked with love digital sentiments.   The paper I used is from the Gnome for the Holidays Paper pack. 

I am entering this in the following challenges

QKR Stampede:  anything goes

A bit more time to craft extra challenge: anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, 

Kim 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...