Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Baby's first Halloween

 Hi Everyone, 

Just a quick share of this card I made using Pumpkin Girl from the Boo Halloween release at Polkadoodles. I colored her up with my copics and used papers from the same collection. 

I can totally see this for a baby's first Halloween. You still have plenty of time since this is a digital stamp, so go check it out. 

  

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  Halloween and/or Fall
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge:  In the  pink 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


3 comments:

Suze said...

Cute Halloween card Kim. Thank you for entering the Halloween and/or Be Thankful Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

creationsnz said...

Your card is wickedly cute too! What a keepsake. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, have a great week. CarolG

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so cute and I love the added die cuts. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly dreams Challenge

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...