Sunday, October 3, 2021

Witchy time

 Hello everyone,

Check out this cutest witch I used! It is Ravella Witch from yet another new release over at Polkadoodles. I colored her up with copics and then fussy cut her. She is a digital stamp so I printed her three more times just to cut the skeleton head off her hat and use as an embellishment. Clever right? haha. But since it is a digital you have plenty of time to get her and color for your Halloween cards. 

The background I used is the spider web Halloween stencil and inked it up with some Tim Holtz distress ink. The print paper on the bottom is from the Bone Shakin Halloween paper pack. Lastly the sentiment I believe is from the Boo Halloween Sentiments


Hope you enjoy and go check out some of the other fun witches they have. I am entering this in the following challenges:   

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  anything goes

Crafters Castle:  anything goesd


Kim 

1 comment:

Squdge said...

Stunning card - I love the colours.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...