Friday, February 4, 2022

Helga Hippo

 Hello Everyone,

Getting ready for Valentine's Day? I used to love Valentines when I was little and went to school, getting all those cards and making a little box was so much fun. Well now I make those cards! Just as much fun!

Today's card I created this sweet Love and Romance card using Helga Hippo For you digital stamp to which I added some fun embellishment from Donuts about you and Cutie Pie clear stamps. The paper is also from Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 1 digital download collection. Let's not overlook those adorable leafy dies that were part of the Woodland Door Die.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything goes 




2 comments:

Lisa :) said...

darling card!

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome colouring on this fab image thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz in our Anything Goes challenge good luck and hope to see you joining in again. AuntySue

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...