Friday, January 21, 2022

Aqua plus one

 Hello Friends,

Today my DT card for Polkadoodles was to be a birthday card to celebrate Nikki's birthday! We did Aqua plus one color because that is her favorite color. 

For my card I used Holly Painted Love which I colored Aqua and Purple (love that combo) using Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Sweet Birthday Clear Stamp set and lastly the background papers are from the Peeling Paint paper pad (love this paper) and Birthday Fun paper pack.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts:  anything Goes 

Seize the Birthday:  Anything goes 


Thanks, 

Kim 

1 comment:

shirley-bee said...

Such a sweet birthday card! I love the combination of aqua and purple. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...