Monday, January 17, 2022

You lift me up

 Hello Everyone,

Sharing another bunny card from the new release at Polkadoodles. This one is called your love lifts me up.  This is just the cutest! I colored this with my copics and added a little cloud I die cut to give the feeling of floating up in the air. The paper and sentiment are also from this same collection bunny love which is all digital so you have time to get it before Valentines Day.


Hope you enjoy!

Thanks, Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes 

QKR Stampede:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Kim, a stunning and special card, love your colouring of the sweet bunnies. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...