Friday, January 7, 2022

Thanks a Latte

 Hello Everyone, 

Happy New Year! I hope this year brings us all good health and happiness! What a crazy 2021 it was. 

So this week, I almost forgot to post my card. Did you ever have one of those weeks....I did this week. My furnace needed a new part $3200 ouch! My poor little dog went in for a routine vaccine and has been partially paralyzed for over a week now. Then my sweet baby granddaughter (age 5) got Covid, to which she then shared with her parents. So far her younger sister is still negative, fingers crossed. So I am ready for the new year. 


My card I am sharing is perfect for all those thank you's one must acknowledge after Christmas. I used the sweet clear stamp set Latte Christmas Tweet from Polkadoodles. Both the image and the sentiment are from the same set. I colored them with my copics and then stenciled the tree using Winter Landscape Stencil. 

I hope you enjoy this card and thanks for stopping by!


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pennys Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Creative Inpsirations:  anything Goes 


Kim 

1 comment:

Helen said...

Really cute - hope things have calmed down a bit for you now.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...