Thursday, January 13, 2022

Tennis love

 Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a card using a new image from the new release over at Polkadoodles. This cutie is Love All Love Always. This is a digital stamp which I colored using copics. So sweet with the little tennis net! There is also coordinating papers this is Love Always 1 and sentiments!

I am a huge fan of the coordinating everything. When I love it I want it all! haha. If you are like me check out the Big Kahuna Value kit, it is a great deal. Obviously you can use these sweeties for any occasion, since we love all year round!


Thanks for stopping by! I am entering this in the following challenges:


The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything goes

Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes and use something new (the image)

Hugs!

Kim

2 comments:

brenda said...

That mage is a delight, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Dry sweet card and fab sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
Pauline x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...