Saturday, July 30, 2022

Get Better

 Hello my friends,

Today's card is a sweet one. I made this using the new clear stamp release from Polkadoodles Get well soon. It is a limited edition but so cute and sweet! 

I stamped several of the stamps to make this little scene and then colored it using copics. Added a few embellishments and a quick card is created. 


  I am entering this in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  All occasion

Creative knockouts:  anything goes 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim 

1 comment:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our All Occasions challenge theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...