Sunday, August 14, 2022

Thankful for you

 Hello, 

Today I want to share a card I made for Thanksgiving, perfect for a little one in your life (or even a big one haha). 

I used Marci Pilgrim stamp from La La Land Stamps and colored her with my copics. The paper is from an old pad I had from Prima called Autumn Sunset. I cut a lot of the paper apart and used it for my embellishments. I inked the edges with Distress Ink to make it pop out a bit. I added some lace and pearls too just because.

Let me know what you think. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge:  J for a juvenile

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge:  Food or drink


Thanks, 

Kim 

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Nice card, Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Cazro said...

Hi, this card is so cute and I love the colour scheme for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...