Friday, August 26, 2022

Halloween

 Hi, 

Wanted to share my latest card using the new Halloween release from Polkadoodles. It is such a fun release with stamps, and papers and sentiments! 


I colored him with copics and fussy cut him out. The Happy Halloween web is also part of the collection. I added some spiders and a web for that spooky feel haha. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  All occasions 

Creative Knockouts:  anything Goes 


Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 


1 comment:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a Spooktacular card! Your gnome is so cute, I mean scary! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...