Monday, August 22, 2022

First Grade

 Hello!

It is that time of year when all the littles go back to school. This year my oldest granddaughter is going into first grade!!! Well now that is a big deal, so I made her this adorable card.


This image from La La Land Crafts just reminded me of my granddaughter, eye glasses and all! I had to get it. I colored her up using copics and added an Ice Cream charm because it is sooo cool! I think she will love it. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter:  Add a charm

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Back to school 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

6 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaahh, congratulations on this wonderful milestone! This is such a fun card, and your granddaughter is certain to love it. Wonderfully bright colours and such a fun charm! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Heidi said...

Supercute! Totally love your project! Hugs Heidi TPS DT

Lori Podolsky said...

aww, how sweet that your oldest granddaughter is staring first grade. So exciting, for sure! Thank you for joining us on The Paper Shelter's Charming challenge. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori - DT

Kerry C said...

What a beautiful card, I'm sure your granddaughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Kerry (DT)

Sheryl said...

Fantstic colouring of this cute image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...