Sunday, September 4, 2022

Autumn gnomes

 Good Morning,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am sharing this fun card I made from the new fall release at Polkadoodles. This guy is just the cutest. I colored him with copics and added a bit of stickles to the pumpkins and butterflies just because I can. 

Even the paper and sentiment is from the same collection, which I love when it all comes with a complete collection. 

 

Thanks for stopping by. I am entering this in the following challenges:


Kim 


1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card! That sweet gnome, the colors, and that fun patterned paper are all perfect! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...