Tuesday, January 10, 2023

February birthday

 Hello Friends,

Happy New year! Hope it will be a healthy one. 

My card today features a stamp from La La Land Crafts. I just joined their kit of the month club! I have been wanting to do that for so long....and finally was able to. The prices are actually awesome vs buying everything separate. I love, love, love their dies, I have for years so this is a great way for me to stock up on some. 

This adorable Marci was colored using copics and then I just fussy cut her out. The hearts and flowers and sentiment all came with the kit so it works together. I added some clouds and butterflies to complete the scene. Perfect for anyone celebrating a birthday soon! 




I am entering this in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge:  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts:  Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge:  Something new (my club kit all new)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!  

Kim

6 comments:

Dena J said...

Adorable scene and the sentiment made me smile! Really a cute card. Thank you for joining the Something New challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

So cute and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in with our 'Something New' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable scene you created and great sentiment to go with the image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Mervi said...

Sweet and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Michelle B. said...

Fabulous scene and your coloring is so beautiful, completley adorable! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Marjeta said...

What a lovely scene. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...