Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Stinking Sweet

 Good Afternoon,


I have another adorable card I wanted to share using the same kit of the month from La La Land Crafts that I shared yesterday. This one also includes a separate rainbow and clouds die also from La La land crafts. 

I colored these adorable skunks using my copics and the same with the rainbow on the die. I added some glossy accents and a bit of Stickles just for fun. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:


Send a Smile 4 kids challenge:  Love/valentines 

Crafty Catz challenge:  Anything goes/Twist Hobbies or pastime 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...