Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Pirate Marci

 Hello Friends,

So I am once again trying to post on a more regular basis. I have been making cards constantly, I just have not been posting them! But today I want to share this adorable card I made using the Kit of the Month Club from La La Land Crafts. 


I colored Marci using copics and then just fussy cut her out. The dies came with the kit as did the sentiments, I just inked them and added to them to make them work for me! 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create:  Anything goes/optional twist clean and simple

Dragonfly Dreams: Outdoors 


I hope you enjoy, thanks, 

Kim 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love this sassy pirate - and what fabulous details you've put into this card Kim! Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so cute with the pirate girl and the ship and map added. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.

Chana Malkah said...

Your image is beautifully colored! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...