Monday, March 27, 2023

Swinging by

 Hello Everyone,

Today's card reminds me of the lazy days of summer. I used the Kit of the Month Club from La La Land Crafts. I colored this adorable Marci with my copics. The dies are from the same kit, how sweet is that. the flowers are from a die in a previous kit. A little mix and match if you know what I mean. 

 

I believe I will be using this one for my granddaughters birthday card. Thanks for stopping by!
I am entering this in the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes (optional Rain) no rain for me on this one!


Hugs!
Kim 


4 comments:

Dena J said...

Adorable! Your granddaughter will love this. Mine has a tree swing she adores. Your colors are so cheerful and bright. Well done. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

It's such a sweet image and perfect for a little girl, sure tour Granddaughter will love it. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

This is so sweet and colourful. Sure to be a hit with your GD. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

Sarah said...

Your Grandaughter is going to love that gorgeous card, your colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...