Sunday, March 12, 2023

Wedding vows

 Happy Sunday everyone!


Been a very busy week, I painted my ceilings in the kitchen and dining room and washed all my cabinets, WOW! I am getting old because that was a lot of work hahaha!

I did however find time to relax and create. This card I am sharing today is a digital image from ArtbyMiran that I just thought was so sweet. Again I used my copics to color this adorable couple. I added a bit of stickles to her gown because I am all about the glitter. 

I embossed white paper and layered it on a neutral color then layered the image on a coral paper. I also added at the bottom a layer of hearts that was cut out of a shimmer paper. 

Hope you enjoy! 


I am entering this in the following challenges:


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Kim 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...