Monday, March 20, 2023

gnome one like you

 Hello and Happy Monday!


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I was away with my sister and we shopped til we dropped! So much fun!

Today's card I am sharing is a fun image from Polkadoodles which you can get here. This is a digital image with the sentiment and papers! How convenient is that? I colored him up using my copics and added an adorable dragonfly, bee and flowers from this stamp set called Toadal Sweetheart also from Polkadoodles. 

I put the dragonfly in a little shaker just for fun. 




I am entering this in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything goes

Sweet Stampin Challenge:  Spring/Easter

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...