Thursday, March 23, 2023

Mr . Sox the Fox

 Hello Everyone,

Hope this Thursday finds you all well. Today's card I am sharing is Mr. Sox the Fox. He is another digital image from Polkadoodles which you can find here. He comes as a regular digital and pre colored one. There are also matching papers and sentiments. 


I have colored him using my copics and kept it very simple in color, more of a nature vibe! 


I am entering him in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge:  Anything goes:

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  Anything goes.


thanks for stopping by,

Kim 


1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...