Monday, July 18, 2022

New Name

 Hi Everyone,

It's me Kim, I have changed my name yet again!!! This time I am trying to keep it all under one name. So I sell on Etsy, have a Facebook page, an Instagram and my blog now will all be Holiday Cards By Kim.

I am excited to start officially selling my cards. I have dabbled around a bit before but I am going at it hard this time. I have over 200 cards waiting to be sold. I cannot justify letting them sit here. 

Oh I have donated cards, given cards as occasions arise but I still have many, many to sell. So here I am trying my best because I am still making them hahahaha!

With that today's card I used an image from La La Land digital stamps for a back to school card. I thought this Reading Luca was perfect. The papers I had on hand are from Doodlebug Design. I colored him up with copics and added some cute embellishments. Those adorable vehicles are a die from Memory Box called auto parts, I love them, they look so cute. 

 

Let me know what you think! I am entering this in the following challenges:  

Dies R Us Challenge:  Anything Goes using a metal die.
Gem of a Craft Challenge:  Anything goes.
QKR Stampede:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

Kim 



3 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}
{Dies R Us}

Margaret said...

Love your card. The image is so adorable and I really like your layout design. Those little cars are a great added touch. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

kReN said...

Love this sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN@afourthlife.

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...