Thursday, April 27, 2023

Gardening

 Hello Everyone,


Sharing this cute card which I made using the kit of the month from La La Land Crafts. I colored Marci using copics and fussy cut her out. The other elements are all dies from La La Land Crafts which I used to create this little scene. I think this would make a perfect mother's day card for a mom who loves to garden.


Let me know what you think! I am entering this in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  All occasions


Hugs! 

Kim 

1 comment:

Maria Valente said...

This is stunning! Thank you for playing at Penny's Challenges.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...