Saturday, April 29, 2023

Ladybugs

 Happy Saturday everyone, 

Hope you are having a nice spring day, it seems spring has forgot us here is Massachusetts as it has been a bit cold and damp. 

Today I am sharing this sweet card I made using a digital stamp from the new release over at Polkadoodles. This is collecting flowers Lily Ladybug. There is a whole new release with sentiments and papers too! I colored her up using my copics and added some glossy accents for shine. I did not use the traditional colors because I did quite a few of these fun ladies and I did not want to be boring. 


I hope you like her! I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes optional twist one for the girls.

Crafty Catz challenge:  Anything goes/ things with wings

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

2 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun image and so prettily coloured, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...