Monday, May 15, 2023

New House

 Hello everyone, 

Here I am back from Las Vegas! That was fun. The card I am sharing today I used an image, sentiment and paper from Polkadoodles called Bob the Dog Painting Kennel.  This is all digital at an unbelievable deal. 

I colored him using copics and matched him to the coordinating paper. Perfect for anyone with a new home or a new dog haha.

 

I am entering him in the following challenges:  

Crafty Catz:  Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


2 comments:

creationsnz said...

Coming from CCatz, love this doggy painting his house red. CarolG

tilly said...

What a lovely card and always much to do in a new home lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...