Monday, May 22, 2023

Noodle the Panda

Hello friends, 

Hope everyone is doing great on this lovely spring day. I am sharing with you today a card I created using a digital background stamp that I added two digital panda stamps to. All these stamps were from Polkadoodles you can get them here and here.  If you use code KimD-10 you will get 10% off but this cannot be combined with any other offer. 


I colored this whole thing with copics. Backgrounds are a nice way to create something unique. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

3 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely to see you at Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a cute scene you created here! The Pandas are adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Megan J said...

Hi Kim, a fun card, love the scene you have created for the Panda's, I still remember seeing the Panda's in Sydney when I was eight. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw...
Megan DT LPoCF

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...