Saturday, May 27, 2023

Preschool thanks

 Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made for my granddaughter to give to her preschool teacher on the last day. I picked unicorns because that is what my granddaughter loves. Her teacher and most preschool teachers are absolutely amazing with the amount of patience and kindness they display every day. 

The image I used is from Polkadoodles and I colored it using my copics.  The background paper is also from Polkadoodles. I added some glitter because what good is a unicorn without glitter lol. 

 
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything goes 

thanks for stopping by!
Kim 



2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Kim, a beautiful card for your grand-daughters preschool teacher, love the bright colours and you are absolutely correct about the glitter! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...