Saturday, August 26, 2023

Bella Bear

 Hi Everyone,

My card today is using the new release from Polkadoodles it is Bella Bear Christmas! I know can you believe we are talking about Christmas. This release also had scenes to go along with it. I have only used background scenes a handful of times, but they are a lot of fun. 


I colored this up with copics and the sky I used Distressed Ink . I added some glitter to make the snow seem like it is glistening. I love the little bird on his head ha!



Thanks for stopping by. I am entering this in the following challenges:


Creative Knockouts:  anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge:  Anything Goes 


Take Care!

Kim 

3 comments:

Dena J said...

Very sweet little bear and wintery scene. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A very cute Winter scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Liz said...

A cute wintery scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...