Friday, August 25, 2023

Spa Gift

 Hello everyone! 

So with fall fast approaching I can't help but jump ahead to christmas! My favorite time of the year. Today's card was made using clear stamps from Jaded Blossom called Pamper Yourself. I thought how perfect to create a card to use when giving a gift card for any type of spa treatment. My girls love to get their nails done and an occasional massage! 

So I colored her up using copics and then using a die from La La Land I created the gift card pocket on the front of the card so you can add a nice message on the inside. I kept the colors rather calm spa like so to speak!




  

Thanks for stopping by! I am entering this in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  Any occasion. 


Hugs!
Kim 

  



2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

What a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

wienerhoneymooners said...

What a sweet delightful card!!!
Thanks for joining in the Krafty Chicks Challenge - "ALL OCCASIONS"
-HUGS
-Kimberly (Guesting this month of August at the Krafty Chicks Challenge)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...