Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Cute Witch

 Good morning friends, 


Today I am sharing a very cute witch card. I am not a big fan of scary halloween I definitely prefer anything cute as opposed to scary. This adorable image is from Polkadoodles new digital release. You should check it out now as it is 40% off right now and so many possibilities to create from this release. 

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/usb-hocus-pocus-witches-halloween-printable-digital-stamp-craft-card-making-scrapbooking-sticker/

 

I colored this up with my copics and used some Stickles on the letters for a little added sparkle. An how cute is that kitten? Thanks for stopping by. 
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Penny's paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes using paper.
Addicted to Stamps:  Any Occasion.

Enjoy!
Kim 


1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...