Thursday, September 28, 2023

Wedding and Anniversary

 Hi Everyone,

So this is my last week as a guest designer at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. The theme is wedding and anniversary. I was given this stamp by Sheepski Designs called Purrfect Love. Very fitting for this theme ha!. I colored this with my copics and used some old dies I had to make it look like they were on a roof in the city! How cute is that. 



  

I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  Any occasion. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 


2 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! Love the heart shape of the tails, really send the message of love. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Renske said...

Beautiful card. Love the little houses and the tails of the cats. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...