Friday, September 29, 2023

Wizard of Oz

 Hello Everyone,

Thought I would share this fun card here with you. The stamps are from La La Land Crafts new release of the Wizard of Oz! My all time favorite!!! So many stamps and dies to choose from. I colored up the Wizard and the Tin Man using my copics. I added the hot air balloon which is a die in the background. Not to mention this gorgeous paper!! So much in one release haha! I used the poppy die on the inside of the card as well. 



I am entering this in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More:  Use a die or stencil

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes 

Crafty Catz: anything goes optional spots or stripes (hot air balloon has stripes 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Kim 

1 comment:

sweetpea said...

A really bright and cheerful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...