Saturday, September 30, 2023

Glinda

 Hey Everyone,

Sharing this beauty today! Glinda the good witch was always my favorite!!! This is part of the new release from La La Land Stamps. I colored her up using my copics. This is a shaker card in which I used the house die inside. Of course you can see the twister in the background. 

The inside of the card I put the shoes, we all know the power those shoes have! All the paper comes from La La Land also. This would be a perfect card for a new home or a welcome home. 

  




I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything goes 
Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Kim 


4 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet little Princess, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kim what a beautiful card this is the La La Land image is gorgeous so is the card design thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
Lolo x

Dena J said...

What a fun set! Very clever idea to put the house inside a shaker, too. I just watched the film with my grandchildren - even after 84 years, it has not lost the magic :-) Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card featuring Glinda the Good Witch. Love how it turned out! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...