Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Freddy Fox

 Hi Everyone,

Want to share this fun card I made using the new release from Polkadoodles called Freddy Fox. I think he is just the cutest! 

Fall is my favorite time year, I love everything about it. I especially love the richness of the fall colors with the warm browns and cranberries and oranges! This adorable little creature in his overalls is just the best. I colored him up using my copics. 

  

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Four legged friends
As you like it challenge:  A warm inner glow

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to follow me for more fun cards. 
Kim 


2 comments:

Dena J said...

A sweet little fox in lovely autumn colors. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

An adorable Fox and so pretty with the Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...