Friday, September 22, 2023

Funny Tag

 Good Morning Everyone,

Forgot to post this fun tag I made as a Guest Designer this week over at C.R.A.F.T challenge. The theme was Christmas humorous and the sponsor was DRS Designs Rubber Stamps. I thought this was a perfect stamp to use as a gift tag. Definitely would attach to a bottle of wine. 


The little grapes, cheese and bread were cut from dies from La La Land Crafts Kit of the Month Club. And how about that cork ribbon I happen to just have on hand! I love how it came out. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything Goes 

The Paper Shelter:  Food or Drink

Thanks for stopping by. I would love it if you followed along with me and left a comment so I know you came by! 

Kim 



2 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Tag, love the pretty colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Lori Podolsky said...

LOVE that wonderful sentiment (it made me laugh) and adorable tag, Kim. Thank you for sharing it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Lori - DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...