Thursday, December 7, 2023

Pickles

 Hey Everyone,

I am guessing we are all busy getting ready for the holidays! I love this time of year, so much to do and see and be part of. 

Today's card is an adorable hedgehog by the name of Pickles. He is part of the new release over at Polkadoodles. You can check him out here along with all his friends. Some are designed for Christmas but there are some for all  year too! I believe they are 40% off right now also, you have to love that. Instant savings and gratification because with digi stamps they arrive immediately!

 

He is definitely ready to celebrate! haha! 
I am entering him in the following challenges:

Paper Funday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


1 comment:

Jana Forrest said...

Kim I love how you have colored Pickles. He is adorable. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...