Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Loving Hearts

 Hello Friends,

Happy New Year!! It is has been a while since I posted, apparently I was just enjoying the holidays. Hope everyone is doing well and ready to face a brand new year!  

Do you make resolutions? I do not! I am who I am hahaha! Too old change that! 

For today's card, I used Marci from La La land Crafts. It was from an old club kit of the month back in 2019. I colored her up using copics and took the gold on the paper as my inspiration for all the gold accents.

This is perfect for Valentines Day but not actually limited to the holiday. I think she is the cutest!


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Anything goes and/or inspiration board. I definitely think the soft pink is similar to the inspiration board flowers. 

C.R.A.F.T. challenge:  Anything Goes

Send A Smile 4 Kids:  Valentines Day

Thanks for stopping! Leave a comment so I know you were here! Would love it if you wanted to follow me to see what's next!


Hugs, 

Kim 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A short C&P comment as I'm unwell and unable to type/craft much, but wanted to know I've seen your Allsorts entry and thank you.

B

Ellibelle said...

So wonderfully designed and beautifully colored image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Melanie Hungerford said...

She is so sweet, what perfect coloring and love all the shiny gold accents! Thanks for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Jennifer Reece said...

Amazing coloring on a very cute card! Thank you for playing along with SAS4Kids!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...