Thursday, January 18, 2024

Tons of Love

 Hello Everyone,


Today I am sharing this adorable card made from the new digital release over at Polkadoodles.  There are stamps, papers and sentiments, so much to work with. I have done up valentines, birthday and all occasion cards using this release.

I colored them up using my copics. I believe the sentiment fits the image perfectly!

  
I am entering this card int he following challenges:  

Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes using paper. d

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message so I know you were here!

Kim 


1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Kim, your beautifully coloured image is adorable. Thank you for sharing at Fab 'n' Funky
Chris
x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...