Monday, January 15, 2024

Granddaughters birthday

 Hi everyone,

Created this cutie for my granddaughters birthday, she is going to be 8 next month! That went by fast.

I used this cute digital stamp from La La Land Crafts because she love coloring and drawing so I thought it was perfect and of course what kid doesn't love a shaker card. I colored the image up using copics. 

The paper and sentiment are also from La La Land Crafts. I do so enjoy their products. 

On the inside of the card I used the birthday cake die for a cute little surprise when she opens it. 




I am entering this in the Crafting Happiness Challenge:  Celebrations of any kind.


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment so I know you were here!


Hugs, 

Kim 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...