Monday, January 22, 2024

so much love

 Hello Everyone,

A chilly start to my day today only 13 degrees yuck! But at least the sun is out ha!

I am sharing this card today that I think is perfect for practically any occasion, but especially for Valentines. I used an image again from the new digital release over at Polkadoodles call Tons of Love.

I also used the digital paper and sentiments that were released with this image. I mounted it on plain cardstock and colored up the image with copics. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges:  Two or more papers

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog:  Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment so I know you were here!

Kim 

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

I am sorry your card will not be in the draw as it has only 1 paper and the challenge is 2 or More papers. A lovely card.

Helen said...

That is so cute! What a pretty image and a lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...