Sunday, February 11, 2024

Pancakes and Waffles

 Good Sunday Morning my friends!


Today I am posting a card I made for Polkadoodles new release pancakes and waffles. This is a digital download along with some SVG cutting files. It is so cute! I colored her up using copics and created a brick wall behind her with just a ruler and some copics.  It is always fun to play with all the elements digitally to create a little scene. Plus I just added the hat to her head. The possibilities when playing around with digital images is endless.

I hope you have some time today to craft and maybe go check this out. 



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge: Anything goes, optional with love

Paper Funday Challenge:  Anything goes, optional twist no patterned paper.d

Thanks for stopping by!

KIM 

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Kim!
I saw your cute card over at Crafty Catz!
You do a great job with digis!
I have some; they are used sparingly, as I'm not confidant!

Kim said...

Thank you so much Gail! You should really play with your digis, once you get used to them they are easy and fun! So glad you took the time to comment!

Donna Walls said...

Perfect for that Pancake/Waffle lover - like me! Adorable image and great card design. Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

I love your card! So clever making your own background and great idea to drop in the chef's hat! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...