Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Home and Mom

 Hi Everyone, 

Today I am sharing a card that I think is perfect for mother's day. It says no place like home, but when I would think of home, I would think of my mom. This adorable image is Marci from La La Land Crafts in the role of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. The background paper is also from La La Land. 

I colored her up using copics and a ruler haha to get that gingham on her dress. I die cut one of the poppies and added some sparkle on her shoes because what is Dorothy without sparkly shoes. 


I am entering this in the following challenge:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes using paper. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

No comments:

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...