Thursday, February 22, 2024

Custom Cards

 Hello Everyone,

It's Thursday! Almost the weekend. I got a new washer and dryer installed today so I am excited. Yup that is my life, excited about a washer and dryer hahaha! Even more exciting I am going out to eat tonight yes!! Italian food my favorite which is silly because my husband is Italian and does all the cooking here so I should not be as excited but I am Ha!

Today's card was a request from my granddaughters. They are attending a birthday party for two sisters who are having it at a roller rink. This is one of the cards I have created so far. The other one is in the process. 

It is Roller Skating Marci. She has been quite popular for me this month. I have colored her up with Copics and placed a disco ball in a shaker. I think it is sooo cute. Of course I also gave her some sparkle in her headband and pants. 

I love making girly cards, I think it is because I have two daughters and two granddaughters. I have no little boys in my life so I struggle more with boy cards. 


I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  All Occasions

As You Like it Challenge:  Masculine vs Feminine why

Thanks for stopping by. I would love it if you followed me and left a comment so I know you were here!

Kim 

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super cute birthday card, Kim! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxxo

Brenda said...

This is so cute, Kim. I love that it is a shaker and I'm sure will be a hit at the bd party. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...