Friday, February 16, 2024

Love my best bud

 Good chilly morning!

We had a dusting of snow here in Massachusetts this morning. Looks pretty but that wind will blow you into next week haha!

I am sharing this card I did today for Polkadoodles using another one of the darling buds stamps. These are just so versatile.  I colored her up using copics. I added some small details with some little stamps also from Polkadoodles. 

Perfect way to let your best friend know you care! 


I am entering this in the following challenges; 

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything Goes

Make My Monday Challenge:  Love

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a sweet image - love your coloring and the touches of sparkle, too! A great take on our theme! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Billie A said...

So pretty, cute image and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

Elizabeth Hart said...

I have this image and just love using it on spring card. Love everything about your great card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...