Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Easter All Ready

 Hi Everyone,

Here I am waiting for the big n'oreaster that actually went so far south I got no snow! Of course I am not complaining, I cannot wait for spring. I definitely am not a winter person. This year has not been too bad so I won't complain haha (at least not today).

Today I am sharing an Easter card. Do you make Easter cards? Do you send Easter Cards? I do love to receive a card in the mail, although at the price of cards in the store I much rather a hand made one so at least you keep it that on display!

I used a rubber stamp from La La Land Crafts. Digi stamps tend to be my favorite because they are easier to manipulate but I still love a good old rubber stamp. The dies I used are also from La La Land Crafts. 

I colored her up using copics, my favorite medium. She has some awesome hair, I wish I had all that hair hahaha!

I am entering this in the following challenges;

As You Like it Challenge:  Favorite stamp rubber or digi
Addicted to Stamps and More:  Make your mark. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love this - your colouring is amazing!

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...